Littleton Property Management
Let us manage your Littleton rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Littleton area.
Benefits of using Laureate, Ltd.
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Request a Free Quote!
Why Choose Laureate, Ltd. as your Littleton Property Management Company?
- Serious Littleton Property Management for Serious Investors
- Over 25 years of Property Management in Littleton/ Real Estate experience
- Intensive tenant screening; including access to credit reports, national criminal background checks and searches for previous suits, judgments or liens
- Cost effective advertising tools for maximum exposure of your rental property
- Cutting edge office technology
- Quality maintenance advice and services
We can take the worry out of renting your property! Our main objective is to provide quality insight and information to our clients. Laureate Ltd will acquire and deliver the most accurate information and advice, allowing our clientele to make informed decisions about their rental properties. Laureate Ltd. guarantees quality customer service!
Testimonials from our Littleton Property Management Customers:
Littleton Area Information
The city of Littleton's history dates back to the 1859 Pike's Peak Gold Rush, which brought not only gold seekers, but merchants and farmers to the community. Richard Sullivan Little was an engineer from New Hampshire that made his way out west to work on irrigation systems. Little quickly fell in love with the area that is present day Littleton and brought his wife Angeline out from the East in 1862. The Littles, along with many neighbors, built the Rough and Ready Flour Mill in 1867, which provided a solid economic base in the community. By 1890, the community had grown to 245 people and the residents voted to incorporate the Town of Littleton. Source From Wikipedia