Lakewood Property Management
Let us manage your Lakewood rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Lakewood area.
Benefits of using Laureate, Ltd.
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Request a Free Quote!
Why Choose Laureate, Ltd. as your Lakewood Property Management Company?
- Serious Lakewood Property Management for Serious Investors
- Over 25 years of Property Management in Lakewood/ Real Estate experience
- Intensive tenant screening; including access to credit reports, national criminal background checks and searches for previous suits, judgments or liens
- Cost effective advertising tools for maximum exposure of your rental property
- Cutting edge office technology
- Quality maintenance advice and services
We can take the worry out of renting your property! Our main objective is to provide quality insight and information to our clients. Laureate Ltd will acquire and deliver the most accurate information and advice, allowing our clientele to make informed decisions about their rental properties. Laureate Ltd. guarantees quality customer service!
Testimonials from our Lakewood Property Management Customers:
Lakewood Area Information
The City of Lakewood is a Home Rule Municipality which is the most populous municipality in Jefferson County, Colorado, United States. Before incorporation in 1969, Lakewood was a community with policing provided by the Jefferson County Sheriff, several fire districts, and some neighborhoods without street lights and sidewalks. The City of Lakewood was incorporated in 1969 as Jefferson City. Soon after, an election was held and the city's name was changed to Lakewood. This was due to an overwhelming dislike of "Jefferson City" and the perceived notion it would be confused with existing communities in Colorado and Missouri. At the time of incorporation the city population was already over 90,000. Source From Wikipedia