Skip to main content

Denver Property Management Blog

RESOURCES FOR OWNERS & INVESTORS


Blog 5 Ways Denver Landlords Are Wasting Their Weekends

5 Ways Denver Landlords Are Wasting Their Weekends

You didn't get into being a landlord to waste away your precious weekend hours. You want to use all the time you have to earn as much as possible.That's why you get a rental analysis to see if a property is worth your time and money. What it doesn't show is the maximu...
Read More
Blog What Are the Best Types of Denver, CO Properties to Invest In?

What Are the Best Types of Denver, CO Properties to Invest In?

A recent report ranked Denver as the nation's hottest real estate market for the second year in a row.If you're a property investor, you'd be remiss not to consider purchasing an investment property in Denver. With so many different investment options available, it ca...
Read More
Blog Tax Preparation Tips: How to Navigate Tax Statements and 1099s

Tax Preparation Tips: How to Navigate Tax Statements and 1099s

Tax Day 2024 has passed, but it's never too early to start preparing for next year. Tax season can be stressful if you don't get your financials in order in advance.Businesses like rental properties have specific tax requirements they need to follow to avoid IRS audits. B...
Read More
Blog Navigating Section 8 as a Landlord in the Denver Metro Area

Navigating Section 8 as a Landlord in the Denver Metro Area

Colorado has the 11th highest rent in the United States. Luckily, many Americans qualify for housing assistance, including Section 8 vouchers.As a Section 8 landlord, you are guaranteed a majority of the rent amount. The government pays up to 70% of the rent, leaving 30% for the ...
Read More
Showing 1- 10 of 109