Arvada Property Management
Let us manage your Arvada rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Arvada area.
Benefits of using Laureate, Ltd.
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Request a Free Quote!
Why Choose Laureate, Ltd. as your Arvada Property Management Company?
- Serious Arvada Property Management for Serious Investors
- Over 25 years of Property Management in Arvada/ Real Estate experience
- Intensive tenant screening; including access to credit reports, national criminal background checks and searches for previous suits, judgments or liens
- Cost effective advertising tools for maximum exposure of your rental property
- Cutting edge office technology
- Quality maintenance advice and services
We can take the worry out of renting your property! Our main objective is to provide quality insight and information to our clients. Laureate Ltd will acquire and deliver the most accurate information and advice, allowing our clientele to make informed decisions about their rental properties. Laureate Ltd. guarantees quality customer service!
Testimonials from our Arvada Property Management Customers:
Arvada Area Information
The first documented discovery of gold in the Rocky Mountain region occurred on June 22, 1850, when Lewis Ralston, a Georgia prospector headed for the California gold fields, dipped his sluice pan into a small stream near its mouth at Clear Creek. Ralston found about 1/4 ounce of gold then worth about five dollars. Ralston's companions named the stream Ralston's Creek in his honor, but they all left the next morning, drawn by the lure of California gold.
During the Pike's Peak Gold Rush in 1858, Ralston brought another group of prospectors back to the site of his first discovery. The placer gold in the area soon played out, but hard rock deposits of gold were found in the mountains to the west. Some of the miners abandoned their search for gold and returned to farm the rich bottom land along Ralston Creek and Clear Creek. They found an eager market for their crops among other gold seekers. The Territory of Colorado was formed on February 28, 1861, and the farms in the valley expanded to feed the growing population of the region. Source From Wikipedia